CONGREGATIONAL CARE TEAM
The Congregational Care Team (CCT) is comprised of individuals who share a passion to be present with people when they need extra care and attention due to illness, injury or some other pressing need. Team members help coordinate the congregation members’ responses to individuals and families by providing:
- Cards to remind them of the church’s care
- Providing rides to doctor appointments
- Phone calls to reassure people they are not forgotten and to be a link between the members and their church family
- Light work around the home for the elderly and recuperating
- Respite care for caregivers so that they may have some “down time” in the midst of the demands placed on them by providing care to their loved ones
- Meals provided when one is first home from a hospital or care facility following therapy.