Chelsea First United Methodist Church requires two forms to be completed in order for youth to participate in Church activities.
All children and youth must have a current REGISTRATION FORM on file at the church. This form needs to be completed once per school year. Please click the forms button below to complete online. You may also print off a copy of the Registration Form and turn it into the church office. Print off the Registration Form by clicking here.
All children and youth must have a PERMISSION FORM on file prior to each event. The Permission Form must be completed and signed by a Parent/Guardian. Permission Forms may be filled out online by clicking the forms button below. You may also print off a copy of the Permission Form and turn it into the church office. Print off the Permission Form by clicking here.
Child and Youth Protection Policies
Here are all the forms associated with the CFUMC Child and Youth Protection Policies (which include Safe Sanctuary). Please click on text to upload form.
- Allergy Awareness Policy and Action Plan
- CFUMC Children and Youth Info Form
- CFUMC Emergency Preparedness Plan
- CFUMC Guidance Policy
- CFUMC Safe Sanctuary
- Chaperone Guidelines
- Childcare Ratios
- Mandated Reporter
- Reference Check Interview Questionnaire
- Report and Log of Suspected Incident of Abuse
- Safe Sanctuary Accident Report Form
- Staff Screening Checklist
- Transportation Policy
- Volunteer & Employee Info Form
- Volunteer & Employee Safe Sanctuary Acknowledgement